The word “Kongolo” ancient ‘koungelo’ is derived from two Hebrew words; In this case, we have “kun” meaning established and “gelo” or “golo” means exile, today It is called CONGO. 95 to 99 of Bayithu or Bantu slaves came from the following places along the Atlantic and Indian oceans.
1.Zanji land or Zanzibar in Tanzania is one of the first places were slaves came through and more accuracy is needed to determine the percentage.
2.Congo DR and Angola 39.4%
- Southeast Africa Mozambique and Madagascar 4.7%
- Nigeria delta, Cameroon, Equatorial Guine and Gabon Bantu slaves 14.6%
Senegal and Gambia 4.8%
Guinea, Guinea Bissau and Sierra Leon 4.1%
Liberia and Ivory coast 1.8%
Gold coast (Ghana and Ivory coast) 10.4%
|1.||Babylon||Daniel 7:4; Daniel 2:37-38|
|2.||Egypt||Daniel 7:5; Daniel 2:39|
|3.||Greece||Daniel 7:6; Daniel 2:39|
|4.||Rom||Daniel 7:7, 19-23; Daniel 2:40|
|8.||America and the Eu||rev.17.11|
|0.||New Jerusalem||Hosea 1:10-11|
The octagonal star
Eight edges 8 Kingdoms Book Of daniel 2 and 7 and Rev 17
The Power Yah gave to the Gentiles, Africa has become the Light, that Proofs they are Israel.
After America no other Nation will Raise up.
the number nine will become 0, here is the Spiritual Mathematics
1Plus2 plus 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 plus 8 is 36 the individual numbers 3
and 6, plus taken, give the number 9 so the nine is equal to 0. after that, there will be no one on this earth who will govern by the nations. A New Kingdom will come and rule Hosea 1: 10-11
7.3.1 Way of prayer
The Tocoists pray with open hands raised to the Heaven and with open eyes, following the tradition of the Lord’s ancient prophets contained in Psalm 121: 1; 123: 1-2; John 17: 1.
Tocoists are not allowed to make prolonged prayers or supplications.
However, they should be both brief and precise in their prayers.
6.1 The Ten Commandments⁹
The Tocoists follow the commandments of God’s law: 1º Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2º Thou shalt not worship any graven image.
3º Thou shalt not take God’s name in vain.
4º Remember the sabbath to keep it holy.
5º Honor thy father and thy mother.
6º Thou shalt not kill.
7º Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8º Thou shalt not steal.
9º Thou shalt not bear false witness.
10º Thou shalt not covet. 6.2 The precepts of COOLJC¹⁰
The Tocoists fulfill the following precepts:
- Obey and respect the authorities and the national flag;
- Obey and respect the bosses;
- Respect everyone, adasdasf
- Defend the homeland against enemies who seek to attack us;
- Do not join any political party that is not truly Christian;
- Pay the taxes, because Christ also paid his taxes;
- To visit the sick and the helpless;
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself; Keeping the commandments of God’s Law and the precepts of the Church is a basic condition to keep yourself and your heart pure and clean before the Almighty God.
The person dies and his body is kept at the place of residence or in the mortuary house for twenty-four hours from the time of death.
Completed at twenty-four hours, the Pastor is called to celebrate the funeral ritual and later orders the transfer of the remains to the cemetery.
The corpses are buried without construction of definitive graves; the law of the Church does not allow. Ecclesiastes 9:5-6; Matthew 23:27.
The Tocoists are not allowed to hold masses or other ceremonies of worship or invocation of the spirits of the deceased after the celebration of the ritual.
People who die outside, where pastors of the Church could not celebrate the ritual, the local Church, of which this person was part, as soon as they become aware of what happened, will make an announcement or participation of death to the public during the service, followed by the intonation of the funeral hymn, and concludes with prayer “Our Father who is in heaven” and the observance of a minute’s silence.
No period is stipulated in which the deceased’s relatives or relatives must remain in a state of pain; the law of the Church does not allow the use of clothing or any symbol of mourning.
A lot of people have a way of living that goes by, “I can do whatever I want, because I’ll be saved by grace.” 313. All right, but let us not forget that if God saved everyone by grace, there would be no lake of fire for the wicked. 314. I tell you again that if your name and your figure are not found in Heaven, you will not enter the 1000-year kingdom. Neither shalt thou enter into the reign of eternity in New Jerusalem. 315. Only where there will be weddings and joys on the well-spoken streets of New Jerusalem, will come those who will reign in the 1000-year reign. 316. It is God the one who knows the way to save His servants. He will choose one by one in all religions and sects that speak in His name. 317. The voice of God is asking you, boys and girls: the salvation of the boys is in your hands. For my nieces, it is you who seek to tempt the young men instead of defending your virginity. 318. Those who went to heaven were the prophets Elijah and Enoch. These two did not die. They were sent alive to Heaven. The remaining prophets all died by faith and were not promised to go to Heaven, because the way to Heaven was not yet open¹²¹. 319. It was Christ who opened the way to Heaven¹²². The prophets have all died, but they are waiting for another land where they will be governors. Hebrews 11: 13-16. ¹²³. 320. God and Christ wish that in the New Jerusalem may enter all white, mixed-race, and black Christians who believe in Christ. All will be like the sand of the sea. 321. All will have as Head a King, the children of the white and the children of the black will be a single head or king so that there is no more separation of race and that day will be great. Hosea 1: 10-11¹²⁴.
322. The number of those who will be saved and live with God and Christ is: 1,004,004,000,000. One trillion, four billion and four million people saved¹²⁵. 323. Christ’s return is taking too long because this number is not yet complete. 324. Religions or sects alone will not save anyone. The Pharisees, Scribes, and Sadducees were all religious. What did they do? They hung Christ on the wood.
325. There are many religious or cult members who have their hearts divided between Christ and the images or idols. They rely more on religious formalism than on Christ’s Himself.
¹²¹ “And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.” St. Matthew 27: 51-53. ²²² This path was only opened again on July 25, 1949 for those who won in faith. See the planetary map among the Tocoists by Simon Toco. See also “Life and work of Jesus Christ” in 5: 1-54. ¹¹⁰ “These all died in faith, not having received the things promised, but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. For people who speak thus make it clear that they are seeking a homeland. If they had been thinking of that land from which they had gone out, they would have had opportunity to return. But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city.”.
468. The products will come from ships that will transit the Lweka, Lufundi, Vamba and Ambriz rivers; things that will come from Europe, passing through Noqui, will go to S. Salvador. These rivers will be widened. 469. On the sides of the Bangu aircraft factories will be built. There will be many aircrafts manufactured.
¹²² “And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them”.Political Regime in the Reign of Christ 482. I do not know how will be the Elders and Counselors when the son of the man appears! Some will be priests, other rulers, other pastors. 483. All these will come out among you, but there will be people who will be part of the gospel and will be rulers. You will be very important people. St. Matthew 3: 10-11¹²⁶. 484. In Angola there will be no more President of the Republic, because Christ will be the Emperor, that is to say, more than a King. 485. And you will be neither Presidents nor Governors nor Commissioners. These are titles for children. 486. You will be Kings, Princes, Dukes, Marquises, Counts, Viscounts, and Barons. 487. Therefore, fear nothing, because God and Christ are with you. Luke 17: 20-30¹²⁷, Hebrews 5: 9¹²⁸. 488. See, even the Son of God has been made perfect! He is a man. Philippians 2: 8¹²⁹. 489. Luanda will not be the capital of Angola when Christ manifests Himself, because it made God upset. 490. Luanda does not want the word of God, it was almost destroyed like what happened to Babylon. 491. And it will continue to exist in here people from many tribes. But I don’t know how many people will save in Catete. Luanda will be the third city in the Kingdom of Christ. 492. I just remembered to tell you these few words that the New Jerusalem will be in your land. Or do you not wish for this? If you do not, it will be given to another African country. 493. In the New World you will have neither Presidents nor Vice Presidents. There will only be King, Emperor, Duke, Earl, Viscount and Baron. These are the titles of the Government of Christ.
¹²⁶ “The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” ¹²⁷ “Now having been questioned by the Pharisees as to when the kingdom of God was coming, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst.” And He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. “They will say to you, ‘Look there! Look here!’ Do not go away, and do not run after them. “For just like the lightning, when it flashes out of one part of the sky, shines to the other part of the sky, so will the Son of Man be in His day. “But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. “And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. “It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building; but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. “It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed. ”. ¹²⁸ “And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all”. ¹²⁹ “And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross”.
498. But the Count and the Viscount shall be with you in your lands, and in every tribe there shall be an earl. 499. It is convenient to keep in faith. II Corinthians 13: 3-7¹³¹ 500. In time of suffering you will continue to keep the commandments and seek them. 501. So much that the Government of the «Ngana» Neto has set out on the paths to receive your things, this is suffering as well.
505. Many have a habit of passing on to others their preferences as if it were the Church law, such as what they do not eat, because they do not like it. This may be confusing. 506. For example, some do not eat «quizaca» or «manioc leaves» and others do not eat pork; 507. And they pass on to others that eating «quizaca» and «pork meat» is forbidden, as if it were a prohibition by the Church instead of a personal preference. 508. One must know how to distinguish things. The Church has no laws prohibiting the consumption of food. 509. It was Moses who worked with a lot of laws and we are not in the time of Moses. In the Church, there is noban on food. Read Acts¹³³, Acts 10: 28¹³⁴, Psalm 23: 1-6¹³⁵. 510. As for drinks, yes. You can’t drink alcohol because our bodies are the habitation of the Holy Spirit.
511. The Holy Spirit is not pleased when we drink. Proverbs 23: 21¹³⁶. Deuteronomy 29: 19¹³⁷, Leviticus 10: 9¹³⁸. 512. Many will be sent to Lucira, St. Nicholas, Mozambique, and Ponta Albina, where Simão Gonçalves Toco was. It was not I who lived in Ponta Albina, but Simão Toco who was killed¹³⁹. 513. I am Mazyezye or Mayamona. Many will be sent to those locations to work with gold and oil extraction that the Portuguese were not able to exploit. Yes, they will go there to work for God¹⁴⁰.
¹³⁰ “By the way that he came, by the same he shall return, and he shall not come into this city, says the LORD”. ¹³¹ “Since you are seeking for proof of the Christ who speaks in me, and who is not weak toward you, but mighty in you. For indeed He was crucified because of weakness, yet He lives because of the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, yet we will live with Him because of the power of God directed toward you. Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test? But I trust that you will realize that we ourselves do not fail the test. Now we pray to God that you do no wrong; not that we ourselves may appear approved, but that you may do what is right, even though we may appear unapproved”. ¹³² “Their children also will be as formerly, and their congregation shall be established before Me; and I will punish all their oppressors. Their leader shall be one of them, and their ruler shall come forth from their midst; and I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; for who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the LORD. You shall be My people, And I will be your God.’” Behold, the tempest of the LORD! Wrath has gone forth, a sweeping tempest; it will burst on the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD will not turn back until He has performed and until He has accomplished the intent of His heart; in the latter days you will understand this”. ¹³³ “And the apostles and brethren that were in Judaea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. And when Peter was come up to Jerusalem, they that were of the circumcision contended with him, saying, Thou wentest in to men uncircumcised, and didst eat with them. But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying, I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me: Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat. But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.